How are your data shared?
The service providers who participate in the operation, improvement and security of our Platform include those who may find themselves managing:
- data hosting,
- the tools allowing the proper functioning of the Platform,
- the studies and statistical analyses of the Platform,
- the detection and management of questionable behaviour on the Platform,
- assistance to Members,
- marketing and advertising on and off our Platform,
In the event of a change of control (merger, acquisition, disposal, etc.) of our Company, we may be required to communicate your personal data to the new structure which would then be the new owner of your data. You would then be informed of the operation to oppose the communication of your data.
Note: Your data may also be communicated to the judicial authorities if all the legal elements are present, and this is legally required for the Platform.
How to manage your rights over your data?
In accordance with law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, known as the Data Protection Act and the RGPD, each Member has a right of access, rectification and, where applicable, a right to portability and erasure of his personal data, as well as opposition to processing or its limitation and the right to define directives relating to the fate of his personal data after his death.
INST Digital SRL undertakes to respect the protection of personal data and to process these requests as soon as possible to meet the requests of our members as much as possible.
To exercise your rights, you can, subject to proving your identity, send us a letter to the address of the head office: 24 Strada Burnitei, floor 1, desk A69 - 032342Bucharest–Romania, for the attention of the Data Protection Officer. Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your request.
Note: In the event of disagreement with our Company, you can file a complaint with the competent national data protection supervisory authority.
Explanation of your aforementioned rights:
- The right of access authorizes the Member to question INST Digital SRLto obtain the communication of data concerning him in an accessible form on the basis of Article 39 of the Data Protection Act and Article 15 of the GDPR. Your right of access must not infringe the privacy of third parties, which is why you will only have access to your personal data and not to those of third parties (for example, you will only be able to communicate messages you have sent and not those you have received).
- The right of rectification gives the Member the right to require INST Digital SRL to rectify, complete, update or delete personal data concerning him, which is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date or whose use, communication or storage is prohibited based on article 40 of the Data Protection Act and article 16 of the GDPR. You can modify or rectify certain data directly from the Application. All you need to do is go to your Profile (account information) and directly edit the "Photo", "account information" sections. You just must go to the Application Menu in the Account information section to directly modify the "First name", "Last name", "Email" and "Phone”, “favourite food”, “Favourite drink”, “favourite topic” sections.
- The right to portability gives the Member the right to receive the personal data that he has provided to INST Digital SRL, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another controller, based on article 20 of the GDPR.
- The right to object gives the Member the right to object free of charge and in a discretionary manner, against their data being used by INST Digital SRL for prospecting purposes, commercial and processing based on the legitimate interest of INST Digital SRL, based on article 38 of the Data Protection Act and article 21 of the RGPD. For processing based on legitimate interest, INST Digital SRL retains the possibility of justifying legitimate and compelling reasons to continue processing.
- The right to erasure gives the Member the right to demand the erasure at no cost on a discretionary basis of the data communicated to INST Digital SRL, within the limits of the rights based on Article 17 of the GDPR. You can delete your Account using the corresponding functionality directly on the Application. We inform you that all your data will be deleted from the INST Digital SRL application. However, INST Digital SRL, as a host, has the legal obligation to keep your personal data for one year under article 6-II) of law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004, for confidence in the 'Digital Economy. Your data will be kept in an archive database separate from our production databases and only for the purposes of responding to a judicial requisition. They will be permanently deleted after the expiration of one year.
- The right to limitation gives the Member the right to request the limitation of the processing of his data by INST Digital SRL under the conditions of Article 18 of the GDPR.
- The right for the Member to define his directives relating to the storage, erasure, and communication of his personal data after his death in accordance with Article 40-1 of the Data Protection Act
How long do you keep your data?
Your data is stored by INST Digital SRL during the entire period during which the Contract represented by the T & Cs binds you to the Company.
Your data will be permanently deleted one year after the end of the Contract, whether this occurs following a definitive deletion of the Account by the Member or following a deletion of the Member's Account by the Company.
When deleting a Member's Account:
- The Member's profile will be made invisible to other Members.
- The Member's data will be kept for a period of 1 year from that date, about the legal obligations weighing on INST Digital SRL and then permanently deleted at the end of this period.
- The advantages available (remaining rewards to be claimed or subscriptions) on the Member's Account on the day of the deletion of his account will be permanently lost, with no possibility of reimbursement.
- The Member will not be able to reactivate his old Account and his email address used for the latter will no longer be usable on the Platform during the year his data is kept.
Reminder, in accordance with its status of host, INST Digital SRL is bound by a legal obligation to keep certain personal data of Members for a period of one year based on Article 6, II of the Law for Confidence. in the digital economy of June 21, 2004.